Before we even get into the details about this TVShareMax, I want to be straight to the point about this post. What was the reason I purchased 1 month ago this device called TVShareMax? To wirelessly stream Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, HBO Now, and other apps and games to my TV! And I did it!
It is good to make this very clear, as there is some confusion about what it is, and the benefits of this TVShareMax. Now, let’s go to my impressions about this device.
What is the TVShareMax? It is a screen sharing device that receives a signal from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop and streams the signal to the TV. It connects to the Wi-Fi network and is compatible with even the fastest new 5GHz Wi-Fi networks.
Why squint looking at tiny videos on my phone when I can wirelessly beam them to my giant TV screen? TVShareMax can make my videos huge, and it’s super easy to use. I just needed to plug the TVShareMax into my TV and it’s all set. The image quality is great with no lag or delay.
From the moment I unpacked the TVShareMax, I could already see that the unit was a high quality nice gadget.
The unit arrived at my house with everything needed to simply plug the cable into the TV. All I needed to do was plug the cable and synch with my smartphone using the Wifi. No kidding, it literally takes 10 seconds to install and I can watch all my favorite programs on big TV.
It is compatible with any Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, or other brands TV that has a HDMI input. That is, it is compatible with any commercially available television.
What is in the box?
- 1 x TVShareMax
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1 X RCA Cable
- 1 x Manual
How to use it:
- Connect TVShareMax to a TV or projector with the HDMI cable.
- Synch to a smartphone, tablet, or computer via a WiFi connection.
- If the TV does not provide enough power, connect the TVShareMax to the power supply via the provided microUSB cable.
- Instantly stream your video or music.
I simply connect the TVShareMax through the HDMI cable to the TV and I’m done. I can watch anything I can see on my phone or computer on my big screen TV.
- Multiple modes: AirPlay, DLNA, Miracast, AirMirror, cross-system mirroring, and streaming of Netflix/YouTube/Chrome/etc.
- Supports H.265 decoding, HD 1080p playback. High resolution, full-HD HDMI output, with processing speed increased by 50%.
- Perfect for home theaters, games, presentations, and conferencing.
- Plug and play, no applications or drivers required.
- Available for Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ or MacOS 10+.
- WiFi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- WiFi distance: up to 10 meters
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Dimensions: 2.28 inch x 0.47 inch
- Resolution: Supports H.265/HEVC decoder and 1080P
- Supported Video Formats: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, TS, VOB
- Supported Audio Formats: AAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Supported Photo Formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG
SHOULD YOU BUY TVShareMax?
I used to have CHROMECAST and I have to confess it is nice hardware. It’s easy to set up and it works pretty well.
But I started to get annoyed about my Chromecast because every time I searched for something online or broadcast a YouTube video to my TV, I would be flooded with ads from Google. And the ads matched the subjects I was watching.
I felt that Google was using my Chromecast to spy on me. So I did not feel that I had my privacy with Google Chromecast.
When I saw the Ad about TVShareMax, a device that would let me watch ads free videos and that is cheaper than the Google unit.
That is one of the main reasons that this multimedia unit is a great buy: its price. It’s super cheap for a device that will allow you to watch local and international programs… All for just a one-time payment of under $ 40.
If it’s about value, there’s not much to think about here, TVShareMax becomes a great deal for you that can’t, like me, be without a good TV show daily without the ads from Google.
WHERE TO BUY?
I purchased TVShareMax on the company’s official website, one of the world’s largest distributors of entertainment and multimedia technology devices. The purchase of the unit was made very quickly on the site that has encryption and enhanced security.
I got my TVShareMax during the pandemic and the delivery was just fine. The device took about 9 days to get to my house. Yes, it took a while, but it was worth it, for the price and for the product itself.
The company provided me with all the data regarding delivery and I did not have any problems during the whole process.
To buy at the secure official website, you can click the link below and you will access the retailer site, that should look like this:
Once you are on this page, you just fill in the form with your name, address and payment info and proceed to finalize the purchase.