LingoGet Review My opinion on this language learning tool
Few weeks ago I got a small portable language learning device called LingoGet, which is supposed to allow people to learn a new language faster and easier than ever before. I think this device will be very convenient and useful before and when traveling to places I do not know the local languages.
Devices for language learning are quite new and it can be a really useful tool when planning travels abroad, since this particular device can help anyone to learn more than 30 languages in a fast way.
So, here are my comments about Muama LingoGet.
1 User manual
1 USB cable
How does the Muama LingoGet work?
Once I unpacked my LingoGet, the first thing I needed to do was to download the device App on my cell phone. To do so, I just scanned the QR code on the bottom of the package.
Then I opened the Lingoget App, and selected the language I would like to learn: I selected Japanese. I also had to select my native language.
The next step was to select the learning level: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
And the last step was to pair my cell phone with LingoGet using the bluetooth connection.
Imagine LingoGet as a pocket teacher. The learning process works on the principle of repeating and memorizing new words, expressions and phrases. The system makes me repeat words until I will be confident with using the language in real life situations.
So it works like this:
- It shows me a word or a phrase in the learning language;
- I press the top button and say the word or phrase;
- The device gives me feedback about my pronunciation, if it is correct or not.
It has a database of 10.000 words and sentences needed for everyday conversations, in all languages offered by LingoGet. So it helps me to learn quickly and remember important expressions and how to use them effectively.
I can also learn by just listening to the 10.000 words and sentences, since it has a bank of voice recordings made by native speakers with perfect pronunciation, which I can listen too.
Even though it is necessary to be connected to the phone for the LingoGet to work, I didn’t have to keep the phone on hand. I kept it most of the time in my pocket and the device still worked very well.
I like that I can select among 3 different learning levels in just a few clicks: beginner, intermediate and advanced. I also think that word selection is really great. I can learn not only in Japanese, but several other languages the most common words and phrases for everyday conversations.
And it gets better as it works as a personal translator too: simply press the button, speak and get the audio translation version in an instant! This is a great feature that can be very handy at any travel abroad.
LingoGet is a great example of how technology can be used in learning new things and improving myself as a person. I like this compact device which helps me to learn necessary words and phrases whenever I feel like learning it.
What I like about Muama LingoGet Translator
- Lingoget languages, lots of options to choose for: 30 languages available. No more getting in trouble when traveling abroad or dealing with foreigners.
- Easy to Use: It is so easy to use it, 20 minutes a day and my Japanese is getting better and better.
- Speech and pronunciation recognition: it covers listening and also speaking. It is really good to learn pronunciation as this is so important but often neglected.
- Convenient: LingoGet let’s me learn a new language on my personal schedule.
- Lightweight and long lasting battery.
- Built-in lithium battery, 3.7 V, 800 mAh
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- Speech recognition distance: 1 meter
- Language: Chinese (Simplified / Traditional / Cantonese), English (US / UK / Australia / India), Korean, Japanese, French (France / Canada), German, Spanish (Spain / Mexico), Thai, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese (Portugal / Brazil), Russian, Arabic (Egypt / Saudi Arabia / International) Hungarian, Swedish, Czech, Finnish, Danish, Polish
- Compatibility: Android / iOS
- Dimensions: 12.5 * 3.5 * 1.2 cm
- Weight: 65 g
Conclusion: Is LingoGet any good?
In my opinion, Muama LingoGet is a very good and effective language learning device. I found the price great, and its design makes it very beautiful.
I found that LingoGet price was very affordable, especially because the site has a limited time offer, with 50% discount on retail price.
I feel that I am really improving my Japanese speaking skills. I still need to improve my grammar, but my vocabulary doubled in just a few days with LingoGet.
I´ve purchased my Muama LingoGet on the company’s official website. The purchase was made without hassle, quickly and in a very safe environment. The translator took about 9 days to arrive at my house, and during the delivery process the company provided all information regarding delivery in a timely manner.
You can find some LingoGet reviews and all the info about the device at the manufacturer website, clicking the link below.